I Dos + Don'ts
Wedding strategy for the modern couple - $185
You've got the groom, the ring, and a few thousand wedding ideas in your head and on your Pinterest Board. Or maybe you've never planned a party quite like this before and have no idea what to expect and just need someone to give you a crash course in weddings. I'm here to help!
- My goal for our 2 hour strategy session (in person or on your favorite video chat platform) is to:
- Sort through all your ideas visions, and expectations for your engagement and wedding
- Talk honestly about your budget and help you identify your priorities
- Go over your checklist/timeline
- Create a plan of action to get your wedding planning started smoothly
- Answer any questions you have about etiquette and the wedding planning process
- Provide any resources I can to make the wedding planning process smoother for you
After our meeting, I'll have a clear understanding of your vision and will set to work creating a custom Inspiration Board to give you an easy way to share your vision with your vendors.
Wedding Strategy Sessions are available nationwide!
My signature package - $1250
You may be having the time of your life planning this wedding, but on the big day you're going to need someone on your team that can bring it to life. That's where I come in. One month before your wedding we will start tying all the loose ends together and create a timeline for the big day. The week of your wedding I'll rally your team of vendors, keep you calm, run your rehearsal, and graciously guide you and your guests through your wedding day.
Great for DIY brides who want to plan every detail but need someone to run the wedding on the day of.
Pre - Wedding Prep:
- Wedding Checklist to help you stay on track and manage your to-dos before the I Dos
- Vendor referrals, helpful worksheets and lists to keep you on track
- Communication! Feel free to email, call, or text me when you have a question
- A comprehensive Details Meeting 1-2 weeks prior to your big day to review all your contracts, decor and set up plans, finalize a timeline, and wrap up all the details
- Confirm all your vendors, give them your timeline, and be their contact on the day of your wedding
- Coordinate wedding rehearsal (I work well with church coordinators!)
On Your Wedding Day
- Greet vendors and distribute final payments and gratuities
- Supervise set up of ceremony and reception site
- Distribute final payments and gratuities
- Check venue set up according to banquet event order
- Assist bridal party at ceremony site
- Set out programs and arrange ceremony decor
- Distribute bouquets and personal flowers
- Arrange guest book table, gift table, props, cake table, escort and place cards, menus, favors, and make sure everything looks fabulous for when your guests arrive
- Greet guests and help them with whatever they need
- Work with the DJ/Band and Banquet Manager to follow the prepared timeline
- Prepare guests for Bridal Party Send off
- Coordinate loading of gifts and packing up client's valuables
- Provide wedding day emergency kit
Hourly COnsultations - $65
Need an hour to pick my brain? Stuck on trying to figure out an element of your wedding? Want a 3rd opinion when it comes to cake tasting (a girl can dream!)? Hourly consultations are available when you need a little help, but not someone to take over.