"I will rejoice heartily in the LORD, my being exults in my God; For he has clothed me with garments of salvation, and wrapped me in a robe of justice, like a bridegroom adorned with a diadem, as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." Isaiah 61:10
Hi! I'm Andi!
God has given me this gift of being able to bring a vision for a party to life and I want to give this gift back to Him by helping couples planning their wedding with their focus on Him. I am a firm believer in servant leadership, and view my role as a coordinator to serve the bride and groom, their family and friends, and the other vendors involved while graciously guiding everyone through the big day.
I married my love 9 years ago and we have 4 beautiful and crazy kids and live in gorgeous San Diego, CA. When I'm not working on weddings and parties you can find me blogging for Spoken Bride, a lifestyle blog for Catholic brides and newlyweds, designing fundraising events for Culture of Life Family Services, working on home improvements with my hubby, reading, sewing, sneaking sweets out of the pantry, and just spending time with my family.
Some fun little gems about me:
- I'm a sanguine and slightly melancholic ENFP.
- I still like to dress up with the kids for Halloween. It's my favorite holiday: dressing up and lots of candy!
- In college I learned calligraphy and started my first business, Calligraphy by Andi (and I still get the occasional person calling about it!). I also worked at Mon Amie Bridal selling bridal gowns and modeling for their trunk shows while going to school full time and planning our wedding. It was a crazy time, that's for sure but I really loved it!
- I work out. Just kidding. I chase around 4 kids. Most days my phone says I've done over 2 miles!
- I love getting to go to Adoration, even if just for a few minutes. It's the only place I get to just sit in the stillness the Lord's presence and just rest in Him.
- What's with all the gems?
When I was a kid, I discovered minerals, gems, and geodes and I became obsessed with them. As an adult, they remind me how beautiful things are hidden away and how we have to work so hard to find them, and refine and polish them to get them to sparkle so beautifully.